1. Anyone can join your marketing programs. No mobile app or special cards are required. Just signup a customer with an email address on the Payments screen of the Clover Register app.
2. Ensure the "Has allowed marketing" flag has been checked and save.
The Customer Marketing Preference feature is a useful tool that helps you keep track of which customers are comfortable receiving marketing messages via email. To enable the Marketing Preference entry feature:
- Open the Setup app on your Clover device or on the Web Dashboard.
- Select the Features category.
- Check the checkbox to enable Customer Marketing Preference.
- Change the text in the text box to the message that you’d like customers to see when given this option.
After each transaction, ask your customer to join your marketing program with an email address and/or phone number to receive your discounts and promotions.
Option 1:Tap on Referral Reward and collect their name, email address and phone number
Option 2: After Payment tap on Email and collect their email address.
4. After you have collected Payment, tap Email and enter the address and check the "Allow marketing" box and that is it..
Option 3: Enroll your customers by importing customers from an spreadsheet or CSV file. Tap enroll customers and look at the sample file. The columns must be exactly as shown in the sample file below.